top of page

Childcare Services

Kids in Preschool

Report Child Abuse and Neglect 
To report the abuse of a child, call: 1 (866) 764-2233.

If you suspect child abuse or neglect of a licensed child care facility, call: 1 (866) 363-4276.

Childcare Facilities
Child Care Aware of Washington    Information on high quality childcare. 
1 (866) 416-4321
TTY: 1 (800) 833-6388
Childcare Referrals: 1 (800) 446-1114

Child Care Subsidy Program 
Program that helps pay for childcare. For eligibility and application questions, call:
1 (844) 626-8687. 

For day care providers, call:
1 (800) 394-4571.

Cowlitz Indian Tribe Child Care and Development Program
Provides child care assistance to enrolled Native American and Alaskan Indian families. 
1003 Fir Street
Longview, WA 
(360) 353-9909

Head Start/EHS/ECEAP

Lower Columbia College provides quality preschool programs for income eligible children birth to 5 years. 
1600 Maple Street
Longview, WA
(360) 442-2800


Resources and Support
A Child's Place
Serves families with children who need assistance with behavioral and emotional issues. 
600 Broadway Street
Longview, WA
(360) 414-2236

Alternative Solutions
Helps parents gain employment and be financially stable to pay their child support. 
(360) 664-5028 or 1 (800) 604-1146

Children’s Home Society of Washington
Offers services such as adoption and family counseling/support.
1924 Belmont Loop, Unit 2
Woodland, WA
(360) 841-2070

Department of Children, Youth, & Families (DCYF)
Services and resources for youth and families.
711 Vine Street
Kelso, WA
(360) 501-2601

Progress Center
Developmental services for families of infants and toddlers birth to three. 
1600 3rd Ave
Longview, WA
(360) 425-9810

bottom of page