top of page

Housing and Utilities

Colourful Terraced Houses

Love Inc. 
Provides furniture/household items, moving assistance, and minor household repairs. 
(360) 232-8576
Hours: Monday-Friday

Bills Assistance
Cowlitz County PUD
Financial Assistance for utilities bill. 
961 12th Ave
Longview, WA
(360) 423-2210

Department of Social and Health Services
Rental/Utility assistance and more! 
711 Vine St.Kelso, WA
1 (877) 501-2233
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)

Fish of Cowlitz County
Emergency assistance with utility bills. 
(360) 636-1100
1:00pm-4:00pm (emergency help)

Lower Columbia CAP
Utility bill and housing assistance.
1526 Commerce Ave
Longview, WA
(360) 425-3430
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:30am-4:30pm)
Lobby closed; virtual services only.

Salvation Army
Utility bill and rental assistance.  
(360) 423-3990, ext. 209
Hours: Monday-Friday(10:00am-4:00pm)

Housing Assistance

CCRC-The Mediation Center
Assists with helping parties communicate more clearly and explore resolution options. Also offer services for those facing eviction. 
1338 Commerce Ave, D2
Longview, WA
(360) 232-8622

Community House

Supportive housing for homeless individuals and families. 
1105 Broadway St.
Longview, WA
(360) 425-8679

Emergency Support Shelter
Provides emergency shelter to those escaping domestic violence.
1330 11th Avenue
Longview, WA 
(360) 425-1176

Habitat for Humanity
Home programs for low income families. 
1323 S. 13th Ave
Kelso, WA
(360) 636-6765

Housing Authority-Kelso
Housing assistance for those in Kelso.
1415 S. 10th Ave
Kelso, WA
(360) 423-3490

Housing Opportunities of SW WA
Housing assistance services for low income individuals and families.
820 11th Ave
Longview, WA 
(360) 423-0140
Toll Free: 1 (866) 570-8840
Hours: Monday-Thursday

NW Justice Project and CLEAR Hotline
Assists with evictions.
1338 Commerce Ave, Ste.210

Longview, WA
For eviction assistance, call
1 (855) 657-8387. 

Oxford House, Inc
Transitional housing for those recovering from drug and alcohol abuse.

bottom of page