top of page

Public Services

Volunteer Group

Department of Social and Health Services
Services include: food, temporary financial assistance,
support services, child and youth services, long term
care, disabilities services, and more!   
Apply online for services.
711 Vine Street, Ste. B
Kelso, WA

(877) 501-2233
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)

Paid Family and Medical Leave
Temporary income for those who take time off due to a serious illness that prevents them from working, caring for a family member, bonding with a new child, or spending time with a family member preparing for military service overseas. Click here for the checklist and applications needed to apply. Apply online.
Have questions?
 1 (833) 717-2273. 

Social Security Administration
Services include: helping those coming out of incarceration, updating or replacing your social security card, disability benefits, retirement benefits, supplemental security income, and how to report fraud. Check out our page for specific links to these services!
840 Ocean Beach Hwy, Ste. 150
Longview, WA

1 (800) 772-1213
Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00am-4:00pm), Wednesday (9:00am-12:00pm)

Unemployment Benefits

Temporary income for individuals who lose their job through no fault of their own. To apply or contact unemployment, go online or call 1 (800) 318-6022. Phone lines open Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:00pm).


Check out their user guide on Using eServices.

If you lock your account, call (855) 682-0785.

Here are some other resources:

bottom of page